電話英語

2007052800:00

電話英語



一、接到英語電話時


(一)、     應急用語


1.請稍待片刻。                                            Just a moment, please.


2.請別掛斷。我找一位會說英語的人來。        Hold the line, please.  I’ll get an English speaker.


3.請等一下。我找個人來聽。                        Hold on, please.  I’ll get someone to the phone.


4.很抱歉,我英語說得不好。我找位會講英語的人稍後回電話給你。請教您的大名及電話號碼?


I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well.  I’ll have an English speaker call you back later.  May I have your name and telephone number?


 


(二)、     接電話的開場白


1.      早安。這裡是創見資訊。我能效勞嗎? 


Good morning.  This is Transcend Information.  May I help you?


2.      午安。這裡是創見資訊。我能為您效勞嗎?


Good afternoon.  This is Transcend Information.  What can I do for you?


3.      創見資訊。我是***。  Transcend Information.  This is *** speaking.


4.      喂。總務部。我是***。  Hello.  General Affairs Department.  *** speaking.


5.      喂。這裡是陳公館。    Hello.  This is the Chen residence.


6.      午安。我是***。    Good afternoon.  *** speaking.


7.      我是***,請講。   ***.  Speaking.


 


(三)、     問對方要找誰


1.      請問找哪位?                          Who do you want to talk [speak] to?


2.      您找哪位?                          Who would you like to speak with?


3.      請問您找哪位?                        Whom do you wish to speak with?


4.      ATM公司,謝謝您的來電。請問找哪位?


Thank you for calling ATM Corporation.    Whom do you wish to speak to?


5.      請問受話人的尊姓大名?              The name of the person you are calling, please?


6.      你要打給哪位?                        Who are you calling?


7.      請問您要找哪位?                        Where can I transfer your call?


8.      請問您找哪位?                        Where can I direct your call?


 


(四)、     請教對方的大名


1.請問是哪位?                    Who’s calling, please?


2.請問您哪位?                    Who’s speaking, please?


3.請教大名好嗎?                        May I have your name, please?


4.請問大名好嗎?                        May I ask your name?


5.請教您的大名。                        Your name, please.


6.請問您是哪位?                        May I ask who’s calling, please?


7.請問您是誰?                    Who is this, please?


8.請問是誰?                                Who is that calling?


9.請告訴我您是哪位?                Who should I say is calling?


10.您是哪一位?                        Who(m) am I speaking to?


11.要我通報您是哪位嗎?        Could I tell him who’s calling?


12.請問您是何人?                Who’s that speaking, please?


13.請問是哪位打來的?        Who’s this calling, please?


 


 


 


 


(五)、     請教對方大名的拼法


1.能請您拼一下大名嗎?        Could you spell your name, please?


2.請問您的大名要怎麼拼?        How do you spell your name, please?


3.能請您拼一下姓氏嗎?        Would you spell your last name, please?


 


(六)、     詢問來電者打電話的用意


1.請問有何指教?                May I ask what your business is?


2.請問有何貴幹?                In what regard are you calling?


3.請問有什麼事嗎?        Could I ask what this is in connection with, please?


4.有什麼我可以為您效勞的嗎?        What can I do for you?


5.請問您找她有什麼事呢?        My I ask what you want to speak to her about?


6.請問有什麼貴事?        May I ask what this is about, please?


 


(七)、     自己正式對方要找的人時


1.我就是***。                This is Shu-Li *** speaking.


2.我就是。                        This is she.


3.我正是。                        Speaking.


4.是的,我正是。                Yes, speaking.


5.正是在下。                        It’s me.


6.是的,我就是陳小姐。        Yes, this is Miss. Chen.


7.我就是陳小姐。                I’m Miss. Chen.


8.是的,我就是相關的負責人。        Yes, I’m in charge.


9.我就是負責此事的人。        I’m in charge of that.


 


(八)、     自己剛好有事時


1.      門口像是有人。我再打給你好嗎? 


It sounds like someone is at the door.  Can I call you back?


2.      我另外還有一通電話要接。我再打給你好嗎?


I have a call on the other line now.  Can I call you back?


3.      我十分鐘後再打給你好嗎?    May I call you back in ten mnutes?


4.      我再打給你怎樣?              Do you think I could call you back?


5.      我正要外出。                I’m just about to go out.


6.      恐怕我此客有幾位客人在。現在不便談。


I’m afraid I’ve got some visitors at the moment.  I can’t talk now.


7.      我此刻正在忙。待會兒再打過去給你好嗎?


I'm busy at the moment. Can I get back to you a little later?


8.      有一通越洋電話正等著我接。一通話完畢我立刻打給你好嗎?


There's an overseas call waiting for me. Can I phone you back as soon as I'm through?


9.      我八點左右會回來。你到時候再打來好嗎?


I'll be back around eight o'clock. Can you call then?


10. 可能的話,請你約三十分鐘後再打給我好嗎?


Would you call me back in about 30 minutes, if possible?


11. 我正在開會當中。您能三十分鐘後再打來嗎?


I'm right in the middle of a meeting. Do you mind calling back in about 30 minutes?


12. 很抱歉我正在開會。我再回你電話好嗎?


I’ m sorry but I’m in a meeting.  Could I call you back?


13. 抱歉,我現在不便談。我正等著接一通越洋電話。待會兒我再打過去給你好嗎?


Sorry, I can't talk now. There's an overseas call waiting for me. Can I get back to you a little later?


 


(九)、     接電話時常用的客套話


1.      早安。∕午安。∕晚安。    Good morning./ Good afternoon./ Good evening.


2.      好久不見了。                Ist’s been a long time.


3.      好久不見。                Long time no see.


4.      真高興接到你的電話。      I'm really happy to hear from you.


5.      聽到你的聲音太好了。      It's good to hear your voice.


6.      我一直期待你的電話。      I’ve been expecting your call.


7.      好久沒有你的電話了。      I haven’t heard from you in ages!


8.      能接到你的電話可真是太好了。  It’s so nice to hear from you!


9.      我正想打給你。              I was just about to call you.


10. 你倒是比我搶先一步。      You beat me to the punch.


11. 我幾天前打過電話給你,可是沒人接。  I gave you a call the other day, but nobody answered.


 


(十)、     回覆對方的問候


1.很好,謝謝。你呢?                       Fine, thanks.  And you?


2.好啊。再好不過了。                       Fine.  Couldn’t be better.


3.一切都很好,謝謝你。            Everything’s fine, thank you.


4.老樣子。                                        As usual.


5.沒什麼特別的。你怎麼樣?        Nothing much.  How about you?


6.很順利。                                        It’s going well.


 


(十一)、           聽不清楚時


1.      對不起,請再說一遍好嗎?              I beg your pardon?


2.      對不起,請你再說一遍。              I’m sorry, run that by me again.


3.      很抱歉,麻煩請你再說一遍。      Excuse me.  One more time, please.


4.      能請你再說一遍嗎?                Could you say that again, please?


5.      你能重覆一遍嗎?                        Could you repeat that?


6.      能請你說大聲一點嗎?                Could you speak a little louder?


7.      請講大聲點好嗎?                        Could you speak up, please?


8.      請講慢一點好嗎?                        Will you speak a little more slowly?


9.      速度請慢一點好嗎?                Would you slow down a little, please?


10. 很抱歉,我聽不清楚你說話。      I’m sorry, I can’t hear you very well.


11. 你剛才說什麼?                        What did you say just now?


12. 對不起,你剛剛說什麼?              I’m sorry, what did you just say?


13. 我們的線路似乎不好。你聽得見我嗎?  We seem to have a bad connection. Can you hear me?


14. 線路不良。                          The connection's not good.


15. 我們的通話線路很糟。                We've got a bad line.


16. 電話線路並不清楚。                The line is fuzzy.


17. 電話線路發生交擾。請掛斷再重打好嗎?The lines are crossed. Would you hang up and call us again?


18. 這電話有問題。                        Something's wrong with this phone.


19. 你聽得清楚我說話嗎?我們的電話線路情況不佳。


Can you hear me well? We have a poor connection.


20. 很抱歉,我聽不懂最後那部分的內容。  Excuse me, I’m afraid I didn’t understand that last bit.


 


(十二)、           不明瞭對方所言時


1. 能說得明確點嗎?                        Could you put that in more specific terms?


2. 我無法確定你的意思。          I’m not sure what you mean.


3. 很抱歉。我沒聽懂你的話。        I’m sorry.  I couldn’t follow you.


4. 你講得太快了。我跟不上。 You’re talking too fast.  I can’t keep up.


5. 請你再解釋一下好嗎?                Will you explain a little bit more?


6. 你能說得簡單一點嗎?                Could you put that more simply?


7. 恐怕我沒聽懂。能請你再說一遍好嗎?       


Excuse me, but I didn’t understand that.  Could you say that again, please?


8. 對不起,我沒聽到,請你再說一遍好嗎?


   Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?


9. 抱歉,我沒聽懂,請您拼一下好嗎?


   Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?


 


(十三)、           欲暫時離開話筒時


1.      請稍待片刻好嗎?我馬上回來。  Could you hold on a moment, please?  I’ll be right back.


2.      對不起。我查一下我的行事曆。  Excuse me.  Let me look at my schedule.


3.      有人在門口。請等一下。    I think somebody’s at the door.  Hold on a second.


4.      請等十秒鐘。我去……          Wait 10 seconds while I ……


5.      請等一下。我去……          Just a moment.  I’ll ……


6.      對不起,我別線有電話進來。  I’m afraid I have a call on another line.


 


(十四)、           再次確認對方說的話


1.      我重覆一遍給你聽。你是說商品預定在六月二十日運抵台北吧。


Let me repeat that back to you.  You’re saying that the merchandise should arrive in Taipei on the 20th of June?


2.      你說下週二下午兩點,沒錯吧?


You did say next Tuesday at 2:00 p.m., didn’t you?


3.      我來確認一下。    Let me confirm that.


4.      我來確認一下電話號碼。是291-3996對吧?


Let me confirm the phone number.  It’s 291-3996, right?


5.      好的。我來重覆一遍以便確認無誤。


O.K.  Let me repeat that to you just to make sure.


 


(十五)、           欲掛斷對方的電話時


1.      很抱歉打斷您的話,懷特先生。我正設法趕在幾位客戶去吃午餐前打電話聯絡他們。我稍後再打過去給你繼續談此事,您認為如何?


I'm sorry to interrupt you, Mr. White. However, I'm trying to reach several customers by phone before they go to lunch. Do you think I could get back to you later on this?


2.      等我比較有空再打過去給你好嗎?


Could I phone you back when I have more time?


3.      我知道你很忙,所以我最好不打攪你了。  I know how busy you are, so I'd better let you go.


4.      很抱歉,我不得不中斷這通電話,因為...  Sorry, but I've got to cut this short, because ...


5.      很高興跟你講電話,不過              I've enjoyed speaking to you, but ... .


 


(十六)、           通話將畢時的結尾語


1. 謝謝你來電。                Thank you for calling.


2. 感謝你打給我。        It was kind of you to call me.


3. 很高興跟你談話。        Nice talking to you.


4. 我該掛電話了。        I’d better get off the phone.


5. 我隨時高興接到你的電話。